Choose the Best Online Roulette Casinos at PokieFilter.com's guide now
Play Online Roulette and win at the best Australian casinos with a little luck! The following guide will give you tips and information about the popular game. Did you know: it is very likely that roulette was invented in Italy in the 17th century. In the 18th century, the game became popular throughout Europe, especially in France.
In the 70s, game roulette was mainly offered in casinos in Las Vegas and Monte Carlo. With the rapid spread of the Internet in the mid-90s, the first online casinos were created, resulting in enthusiastic roulette casino players all over the planet!
This is How to Play Real Money Roulette Online:
The rules in roulette are simple: you just have to place your chips on the square of the table you want to bet real money on. If you predict the correct color, number, or group of numbers, and the ball is left in the field you bet on, you win!
The correct course of the game is ensured by the complex in-game mechanisms of your online casino. In addition, they usually set the money bets and table limits - so there is a minimum and a maximum of money that you can bet.
In Roulette, There Are Two Categories of Bets: Inside Bets and Outside Bets
Basically, you play in external bets with greater chances to win than in domestic bets. For inside bets, you bet on the numbers in the middle of the table. The winnings are bigger if the ball is right - but the likelihood of this happening is much lower, whether you're playing in a real casino or an online casino.
In Roulette There Are the Following Outside Bets (on the Example of a French Roulette Casino):
- Red / Black: In this bet, you choose a color. Just put your chips on the red or black box. The money payout factor is usually 1: 1 and your chance of winning is 48.6 percent.
- Even / Odd: In this bet, you choose an even or odd number. Place the chips on the odd (even) or even (even) field. The money payout is 1: 1 and your chance of winning is 48.6 percent.
- Low 18 / High 18: In this bet, you choose the numbers 1-18 or 19-36. Simply place your chips on the fields of the same name. The money payout factor is usually 1: 1 and your chance of winning is 48.6 percent.
- Columns: In this bet, you choose twelve numbers. Simply place the tokens on one of the three matching "2-1" boxes under the column you want to bet on. The money payout is 2: 1 and your chance of winning is 32.4 percent.
- Dozens: Even with this bet, you choose twelve numbers. Just place your chips on one of the fields "1st 12" '(1-12) "2nd 12" (13-24) or "3rd12" (25-36). The money payout factor is usually 2: 1 and your chance of winning is 32.4 percent.
Roulette has the following inside bets:
- Transversal simple: A bet on six numbers. Just place the chips between two rows of numbers (on the outer edge). The money payout is 5: 1 and your chance of winning is 16.2 percent.
- Carré: A bet on four numbers. Simply place the chips in the middle of four numbers. The payout factor is 8: 1 and your chance of winning is 10.8 percent.
- Traversal pleine: A bet with three numbers. Simply place the tokens on the edge of a row of numbers. The money payout is 11: 1 and your chance of winning is 8.1 percent.
- Cheval: A bet with two numbers. Simply place the tokens on a line between two number fields. The payout factor is 17: 1 and your chance of winning is 5.4 percent.
- Plein: A bet on a number. Just set the chips to your desired number. The money payout is 35: 1 and your chance of winning is 2.8%.
With the Following Tips, You Play in Any Real Money Casino Like an Online Roulette Expert!
Although the rules of real money online roulette are simple, the possibilities in this game are endless, whether you are a beginner or an advanced player! As a general rule, a good system or strategy for every mission will bring you more profits!
Tip: In order to play successfully online, you should inform yourself about roulette variants such as the "Martingale System" (increasing stake) or the "James Bond System" (playing with different bet types at the same time)!
Note also that there are different roulette variants: i.a. European Roulette, French Roulette, Pinball Roulette, Multi Wheel Roulette, Card Roulette or even American Roulette, which is especially popular in the Australian online casinos for real money.
Tip: Serious casino guides like PokieFilter offer a huge range of real money roulette casinos for every taste! You only have to make your choice
Much real cash? Then pay attention to the probability - and that from the first deposit!
Tip: You should be aware that in this game you can only improve your chances of winning by keeping chances of winning in mind. But even then Fortuna must be merciful!
Conclusion: Live Roulette is a casino game that offers countless opportunities to have fun and with good luck dust off money, or to collect high profits. With PokieFilter.com, you have also found the reputable online casinos that prevent fraud and offers sophisticated online roulette in various forms!
Discover in the listed online casinos' different variants of the classic and also make use of one or the other option on a casino bonuses, as they are regularly offered at PokieFilter.com (including in the form of bonus codes).