The Dog House Pokie Review
The Dog House by Pragmatic Play is a 5-reel 20-payline video pokie with high volatility, which means it won’t bring you a huge win every spin, but once it does — you are going to be impressed, believe me. Here, you can win up to 6,750x your initial bet, and even though it never happened to me, I still got some very decent wins.
Now let’s talk about The Dog House in more detail. As you could have guessed from the name, it’s a dog-themed pokie, and the reels look like….well, like the dog house. The graphics are bright and cartoonish, and the game symbols will catch the fancy of all the dog lovers: there are several funny pooches, a leash, a dog bone, and some basic card symbols like J, A, and K. Besides, there are the Wild and the Scatter symbols, which we’ll talk about later.
The whole atmosphere is fun and positive, the grass is constantly green in front of the dog house, although the music might be slightly annoying if you play the game for quite a long time.
Basically, it’s a very simple pokie with no complicated features, but with the great potential of the big win. This is something you might want to play when you are not in the mood for a game with 10000 paylines but are totally in the mood for dogs and money.
How to Play The Dog House Pokie
- Go to the Australian online casino of your choice and log in to your account
- Find The Dog House pokie on the game list and open it
- Set the bet amount. The minimum bet limit in The Dog House is $0.2 while the maximum is $100.
- Hit the Spin button and hope for your luck.
If you are not really into hitting buttons all the time, there is a convenient Autospin feature where you can select from 10 up to 1000 auto-spins. It also allows skipping the winning screens and increasing the speed of the reels to make the game more dynamic.
The Dog House Pokie Bonus Features
I can’t say The Dog House pokie is packed with bonus features, but those three that are present are more than enough to turn your betting session into a money rain if you are lucky enough. So, they are:
- The Multiplier Wilds. Once in a while, you can get the Wild symbol with a 2x or 3x multiplier or even several of them. Thus, your potential wins can be increased up to 9x.
- Free Spins. If you are lucky enough to get three Scatter symbols on the reels (look for the pink paw symbol), it will trigger the Free Spins round. Before it starts, a dog will pull the lever to see how many of them you’ll get this time.
- Sticky Wilds. Remember the Multiplier Wilds? They turn into the Sticky Wilds during the Free Spins round, which means once the Wild symbol appears on the reels — it sticks and stays there until the bonus round ends, constantly multiplying your wins. If it sounds like the way to the jackpot — well, it actually is, so hope for the Sticky Wilds.
Where to Play The Dog House Pokie
Are you excited to play The Dog House pokie by Pragmatic Play already? You have two possible options now. First of all, you can play the game for fun right here on my website. The free game won’t bring you real money, obviously, but it will let you understand how the pokie features work and what your best betting strategies are.
And once you are ready for the real game, you can play The Dog House in one of the Australian online casinos from my list. All of them have been carefully checked and proved to be safe and well-paying, so if you get any wins, you’ll be able to withdraw them smoothly and with no worries.
I love Pragmatic Play pokies, and The Dog House is not an exception. It’s a lucrative yet simple game with bright graphics that immediately lifts my mood. You’ll love The Dog House if you love cartoonish pokies, high volatility games, and dogs. And you’ll definitely not love it if you are a cat person who prefers more realistic games and low volatility.