Best Online Casino Bonuses in Australia Selected by Dave
40x WR for 60 free spins on Jumanji with 2 AUD max bet
5–15% cashback depending on your level
3000 AUD and 200 free spins as a welcome gift
Free spins up to your fourth deposit
Up to 100,000 prize pool for tournaments
Up to 13% cashback, presents and exclusive offers
Finding the Best Online Casino Bonus in Australia
6 steps to evaluate an online casino bonus:
If you are on the hunt for a lucrative online casino bonus, the easiest way to get it is to pick one out of the nominations above. But if you already claimed all the bonuses from my list or prefer to search for the casino offers yourself, here is how you can do it in 6 simple steps.
1. Check the wagering requirements
WR are the two letters to look for. When choosing an online casino bonus in Australia, the first thing to do is always to check the wagering requirements as this aspect plays a decisive role in the bonus profitability. Wagering requirements are the number of times you need to wager the bonus money until you can withdraw it. And in most cases, this number is too high and claiming the bonus just doesn’t make any sense.
Every player can decide what is “too high” for them, but as for me, there is no point in claiming the bonus with the WR exceeding 40x. Otherwise, you’ll be forced to make more deposits to withdraw the money, and you can never know in advance whether you’d like that or not.
By the way, the wagering requirements can be different for different parts of the bonus such as bonus money and free spins, so make sure to read the bonus terms carefully and not miss a word.
2. Look at the games available to wager the bonus
Which games can I play? New players often believe that they can claim a casino bonus and play all the games available on the website for free, but that’s not actually the truth. Every online casino in Australia has a specific set of games for bonus use. In most cases, these games are pokies, but some casinos also allow spending bonus money on card and table games. Unfortunately, it’s almost impossible to find a casino that will let you use the bonus money in live dealer games.
If you want to get a casino bonus just to have a chance to play gambling for free, there is a much better option and it’s called free demo games. They don’t differ from the real money games (except for the fact that they don’t bring any winnings) and you can play them here on my website for as long as you want to find your favourite casino products and improve your betting strategies.
3. Verify the bet and deposit limits
There is no bonus without the limit. One more thing to check when testing the quality of a casino bonus is the limits on minimum/maximum deposits and bets. There is hardly a chance to get a casino bonus after depositing , so you’ll be required to invest more to make use of the free money. Is the minimum deposit limit around -? That’s reasonable. If this amount is higher, I’d think twice before claiming that bonus.
As for the bonus betting limits, you need to make sure that they are not excessively low. Otherwise, you’ll only be able to spend bonus money with
4. Look through the available payment options
You need to pay the money to get the money. To claim the bonus, you need to have a convenient way to deposit your money to a casino. Besides, you need a convenient way to withdraw your wins if there are any. So don’t skip this part and look through the list of the payment methods available in the casino. Is there something you can use both for a deposit and a withdrawal? If not, are there two options that you like and can use?
Most of the reliable online casinos like the ones from my list will offer you a choice between several e-wallets (Skrill, Neteller, etc.), cryptocurrencies, prepaid options, bank cards, and so on.
5. Find out the cashout limits for bonus funds
Not all bonuses are cashable. If the bonus is non-cashable, you won’t be able to withdraw the bonus money even if you meet all the wagering requirements, only the money you won while betting the bonus. It’s still not that bad, but it’s a thing you’d want to know before you claim the bonus, so go look for this information in the bonus Terms & Conditions.
6. Choose bonuses that last longer
Bonuses don’t last forever. Whichever Australian online casino you choose for your bets, it will only give you a limited time to make use of your bonus. Once the time runs out, the bonus money will just disappear. As meeting the wagering requirements takes some time, make sure to select the bonuses with a longer validity period. I recommend at least 72 hours, and the more — the better.
“I would advice you to take deposit bonuses. And always start with 20 cent to max 50 cent if you play with 100-150 deposit amount. Also before depositing money always read bonus terms and conditions and check restricted games, deposit method for bonus, maximum bet, country restrictions and other rules. If you break the T&c you might lose all your winnings.”
Blackjaxactive member of Askgamblers forum
Types of the Best Online Casino Bonuses in Australia
The variety of bonuses offered by Australian online casinos is impressive today. Let’s take a look at the most popular types so that you don’t get confused and lured into claiming something you don’t want to claim.
- Sign-up bonus. A sign-up bonus is the first thing a lot of players pay attention to when choosing an online casino in Australia. In most cases, it’s a 100% deposit match and some free spins. Some sign-up bonuses might be good, but most of them have ridiculously high wagering requirements and are not worth your attention.
Startedyear ago221400% bonus up to $4,000Bonus summary
Min Dep€25,Code400CASINO,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Startedyear ago212400% up to €1000Bonus summary
Min Dep€20,CodeBONUS1,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Startedyear ago704AUD 3,000 Welcome Package + 200 Free SpinsBonus summary
Min Dep20 AUD,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Startedyear ago194250% Welcome BonusBonus summary
Min Dep€25,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Startedyear ago388300% Up To €1000 + 100 Free SpinsBonus summary
Min Dep€20,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Startedyear ago238400% bonus up to $4,000Bonus summary
Min Dep$25,Code400CASINO,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Startedyear ago2857100% up to £200 + 25 Free SpinsBonus summary
Min Dep£10,CodeGONZO25,Bonus amount £200,Bonus Percentage 100%Startedyear ago293100% Casino and Live Casino BonusBonus summary
Min Dep€20,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Startedyear ago1466100% casinobonus opp til 1000kr!Bonus summary
Min Dep100 NOK,Bonus amount 1000 NOK,Bonus Percentage 100%Startedyear ago667100% Bonus up to 500$ + 100 Free SpinsBonus summary
Min Dep€5,CodeFIRSTDEP,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Startedyear ago811Welcome bonuses €400 / 0.08 BTC + 150 FreespinsBonus summary
Min Dep€20,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%
- No deposit bonus. That’s the bonus you can get without depositing any money, and that’s also the bonus that has no sense in claiming. There are almost no chances to meet the WRs for a no deposit bonus, and once you claim it, you won’t be able to make use of a sign-up bonus anymore.
Started2 month ago40014 Free SpinsBonus summary
Min Dep€0,CodeQ3B8FACWE,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Started11 month ago303TAKE YOUR 50 FREESPINS FOR SIGN UP!Bonus summary
Min Dep€0,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Started2 month ago87030 Free SpinsBonus summary
Min Dep€0,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Started11 month ago376WE BRING YOU 50 FS FOR WILD WILD WESTBonus summary
Min Dep€0,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Started2 month ago384100 Free SpinsBonus summary
Min Dep€0,CodePNPB79,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Started11 month ago486WE BRING YOU 50 FS FOR WILD WILD WESTBonus summary
Min Dep€0,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Started11 month ago46450 no deposit free spins after registrationBonus summary
Min Dep€0,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Started11 month ago54950 no deposit free spins after registrationBonus summary
Min Dep€0,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%Started2 month ago37130 Free SpinsBonus summary
Min Dep€0,Bonus amount €0,Bonus Percentage 0%
- Reload bonus. A reload bonus is awarded for making more deposits to an online casino. For instance, you get a 100% welcome bonus for your first deposit, and then get 50% bonuses for your next three deposits.
Min Dep30 AUD,
Min Dep20 AUD,
- Cashback bonus. I really like cashback bonuses as they make losses not so unpleasant. If an Australian online casino has a cashback bonus, it will give you back a small part of your every loss.
Min Dep180 AUD,
- VIP bonus. A lot of online casinos in Australia have VIP and loyalty programs that you can join to collect the bonus points and exchange them for bonus money and actual prizes. It’s one of the most profitable casino offers, mostly because it costs you nothing to get it.
Min Dep30 AUD,
Wagering requirements do not exceed 40x
You can cash out the bonus money
The bonus is valid for at least 72 hours
You need to bet both the bonus money and the money you deposited
Bonus is higher than 300%
Validity time is too short
How to Claim a Casino Bonus in Australia
- Create an account in an online casino from my list or log in if you have one already.
- Read the bonus Terms & Conditions.
- If you are satisfied with what you found out, go to the Cashier section and make your deposit.
- The bonus will either be claimed automatically or you’ll receive a promo code to enter in your account.
- Enjoy the bonus and try to meet the wagering requirements before the time runs out.
Claiming the Online Casino Bonuses in Australia — Stay Safe
Online gambling always involves some risk. You can win everything or lose everything, and you never know what’s going to happen next. But the risk you definitely don’t want to take is claiming bonuses and making bets in shady online casinos. Here is what you can do to avoid frauds and make sure your gambling process is safe:
- Always claim the bonuses in licensed casinos only. You can find the best and the most reliable Australian gambling sites on my list.
- Keep an eye on my blacklist where I collect all the fraudulent online casinos and just the websites I don’t recommend for betting.
Thus, you’ll only be getting the best casino bonuses and the best casino games available for Australian players.
Nothing can beat getting the stuff for free, but that’s not always the case with online casino bonuses. While some of them might be good, most of them are only working in favour of an online casino while forcing you into investing more and more money.
If this doesn’t scare you and you still want to make use of online casino offers, make use to pick yours out of my list where every bonus has been tested by me personally and proved to be safe and profitable for players.